At Tettra, we’re building a knowledge base for teams that helps onboard new people faster, answer repetitive questions, and keep everyone in the loop. Making a team’s knowledge easily accessible empowers everyone to do their best work. Accordingly, we strive to promote a culture within our team that’s open, collaborative, and emphasizes learning.
We’re a small, revenue-driven company looking for our first customer support hire to help us improve and scale a great experience for our customers. We’re well on our way to growing a sustainable, long-lasting business.
This role is ideal for someone who’s interested in growing their product skills and learning about all aspects of growing a startup. We’re looking for someone who is curious, analytical, and looking to grow personally and professionally. If you’re someone who takes great pride in your work and wants to help create something from the ground up, let’s talk.
What you’ll work on:
- Handle support requests related to customer accounts (including trial extensions, billing questions, account types)
- Triage customer feedback and feature requests
- Troubleshoot bug reports from customers and escalate as appropriate
- Own our Help Center resource – work with product and engineering to keep our support documentation up-to-date as we release new features
- Creatively problem solve to continually improve our processes and make the team more effective
Your skills & experience:
- Relevant customer service experience
- Empathetic and patient
- Excellent problem solving skills in an unstructured environment
- Excellent communicator, comfortable over email, chat, and phone if needed
- Obsessed with learning new things and solving new problems
- You have experience and/or interest in Product Management
- Flexible 40 hour work weeks – we promote reasonable work/life balance for our employees
- Health & Dental insurance – Blue Cross Blue Shield Coverage: 100% individual, 100% dependents
- Competitive, negotiable compensation package – based on relevant experience
- Unlimited vacation time – We also encourage you to actually use it!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org