SnapApp is helping marketers unleash their potential by creating interactive content to better qualify and convert their prospects. At SnapApp we believe that a great user experience is everything and marketers need better, faster and easier ways to create amazing experiences. As a leader in the rapidly evolving MarTech landscape, SnapApp offers a SaaS platform for marketers to do this without the need for customer development or agency resources across web, social, mobile, and email channels. We are a company of hardworking, fun-loving individuals looking to win big. We are seeking a passionate and driven individual to take our Customer Success team to the next level.
As our Director of Customer Success, you’ll report to SnapApp’s CEO and own the delivery of an extraordinary customer experience, with your number one goal being driving platform utilization. You’ll lead a team of Snapsters, covering onboarding, adoption, utilization, professional services, and support. This is a hard job because, even with a great solution and technology like SnapApp, marketers are overworked and under pressure. You’ll be the voice of the customer and have the responsibility to partner across the SnapApp organization, from the CEO to sales, product and everyone in between. We’ll rely on your critical thinking and cross-functional collaboration to move us forward, and count on you to roll up your sleeves and maintain a tactical hands-on role within your team.
How You’ll Spend Your Days:
- Thinking creatively. Interactive content represents a new way of thinking for many customers and we need to iterate on our onboarding, training, support and services models to ensure short time to first value and longer-term strategic engagement and success. That means always thinking creatively and out of the box (while drawing on your past experiences) to find new solutions to the challenges our customers face and, by extension, we face.
- Delivering a winning customer engagement model. You’ll continue to develop our existing great team with the view to continuously improve the customer experience to drive platform adoption and increased utilization. As part of this process we need to continue to evolve the role of our onboarding and program management team to deliver a consultative value-added experience to our customers.
- Providing extraordinary support and services. Continue to build out the existing Customer Support Services group as our customer-facing product experts responsible for best practices, product training and support, while refining existing and developing new service offerings to support the evolving customer engagement model.
- Supporting the revenue renewal goal. Partner with Sales and Account Management leadership to define and refine all aspects of the post-sales customer experience and the relationship with the renewal and expansion teams to achieve the company’s agreed upon logo and revenue renewal goals. You won’t carry a revenue number, but it’ll be hard for the Sales/AM team to hit their number without you!
- Team & company culture. Everything starts with people. You’ll play a key role in continuing to shape a culture that is customer-centric and results-oriented, with a heavy focus on our mission: Unleashing the potential in every Snapster. Foster an inclusive team environment, providing effective feedback to support and develop team members to their highest performance and ensuring that we attract and retain a diverse and qualified workforce
Who you are:
- A strategic thinker and player/coach. You’ve shown clear leadership but enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done. All with a strong sense of humor and a little irreverence. You view problems as opportunities.
- You know marketers and how they operate because you’ve led service delivery to the marketing function of B2B companies, either in a SaaS or services company or in a consulting/agency role. You have experience driving and/or contributing to and articulating customer marketing needs, working closely with the marketing function to deliver.
- You’ve led or built high-performing teams, often with limited resources, and understand a leader’s role in influencing and motivating their team to deliver excellent results.
- You are goal oriented but flexible on your approach and understand the value of the “right amount” of process.
- A 7+ year veteran of working in customer-facing roles with at least 5 years in a dedicated customer success and/or consulting role and 3+ years managing others. Experience in a start-up environment is preferred.
SnapApp is building a team of curious, creative, smart people who believe in our mission of unleashing the potential in every marketer. We’re committed to ensuring a diverse, inclusive work environment, and are actively seeking people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. SnapApp is an equal opportunity employer, and we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this job please visit snapapp.bamboohr.com.