Website Support Driven
We are looking for a community copywriter to write persuasive copy for our offerings that communicates what’s important and why it matters to the SD community.
This role is project based and for each project, we’re looking for :
- 1 full page of copy
- 1 paragraph length version of the same copy
- 1 tweet length version of the same copy
Here are a few examples of the types of products you would work on:
Our community is central to the ideas we develop, how we think about them, and how we write about them. We’re not looking for quick and dirty tricks to increase conversions, we want people to understand what we’re doing and why we’re doing it and how it connects to them. This requires understanding and listening to the community and using that knowledge to fine tune how we communicate. The focus on community is why we’re looking for a community copywriter rather than a copywriter.
As a community copywriter, your work will have a direct impact on bringing the community together, helping them move forward in their careers, and changing the customer support industry.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
We’ll share the your copy with community members and ask them to provide feedback on:
- Does the copy speak to them?
- What are the key ideas in the copy and are they communicated with clarity?
- Are important questions answered by the copy?
- Do they find the copy persuasive?
Understand how to create compelling copy by constantly testing and learning about what works and what doesn’t
Research, learn, and absorb what our community cares about and why
- Writing clear, persuasive and original copy
- Creative thinking, with lots of imagination, inspiration and ideas
- Able to give and receive specific and constructive feedback
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email with the subject line of ‘SD Copywriter Intro’ to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com.
In the email, introduce yourself and:
- Include 2-3 writing samples that include a call to action
- Tell us your preferred writing process
- Tell us how we can be a good client and how you like to communicate and work
- Your pricing model including revisions
ABOUT SUPPORT DRIVEN
Support Driven (SD) is an online community of more than 3500 members who care deeply about support. We ask questions, share expertise, and help each other via the Support Driven Slack, online and email publications, and at events like SD Expo and SD Leadership Summit.
Support Driven as a company exists to serve the SD community of customer support professionals. We are dedicated to support as a career and to transforming the customer support industry.
Support Driven is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org