Plaid’s products are being used to enable thousands of developers to build the next generation of financial services applications. When those developers have problems, they turn to the Plaid Support team. Our goal is to help our developers as quickly and compassionately as possible, to keep their applications running and their end-users happy.
A Technical Support Engineer’s primary responsibility is to resolve customer support requests. These are typically sent in through the Plaid dashboard, and can involve anything from helping a new developer integrate Plaid’s products into their application to debugging API request errors and tracking down the source of incorrect or incomplete data. Technical Support Engineers work with Plaid’s engineering teams to find and fix bugs, prioritize feature requests, and document Plaid’s products and features. Technical experience and empathy for customers are keys to success in this role.
What you’ll do
- Diagnose and provide creative solutions to complex customer problems
- Reproduce and debug customer-reported issues that span multiple layers of the technology stack
- Identify key trends in customer issues
- Serve as the voice of the customer and work with cross-functional partners to improve our products
- Contribute to the Plaid Help Center by creating articles to help troubleshoot common questions and issues
- Identify and recommend process improvements to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Work with Engineering teams to design and implement improvements to our internal support tools
What excites us
- Customer-first attitude with a strong sense of empathy
- Familiarity with modern web services and APIs
- Analytical and data oriented approach to problem solving
- Impeccable written communication skills
Extra points for
- Experience with Go, Node.js, or Python
- Experience providing technical/developer support at a technology company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/plaid/2262833a-523d-4573-b6bd-033901246b5d/ →