At Pixel Union, we help makers, innovators, brands and businesses succeed by providing them with the world’s best digital products.
We value working alongside great people, pushing ourselves to do exceptional work, and creating beautiful digital solutions that get our customers really excited. Pixel Union is made up of both remote & in-house staff with our headquarters in Victoria, BC.
As our Director of Customer Success, you will be a part of the Pixel Union leadership team, helping drive the success of the organization. You’ll be responsible for building out the infrastructure of our Success and Support teams and setting high level strategy for the organization.
A successful Director of Customer Success has a strong ability to self-manage, prioritize, and predict customer needs and desired outcomes. They must be personable, have excellent communication skills, and enjoy working with individuals and teams to facilitate growth and success.
Pixel Union has brought together a diverse team who love what they do, bring passion and energy to their work, and don’t settle for anything less than the best results.
- Develop strategy and goals for our Support & Success teams
- Manage a team of Customer support and success professionals to achieve defined objectives
- Motivate Individuals and Team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results
- Drive customer success outcomes: increase renewal rates and reduce churn, influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Measure effectiveness of customer success with operational metrics for the team
- Make data-driven decisions around customer success, activating and retaining customers in order to improve results through continuous testing and refinement strategies
- Report on customer success activity and forecast as part of the Leadership team
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in Support & Success
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding project management skills
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills and tech savvy
- Superb analytical skills and a strong understanding of data analysis
- Scaling or change management experience?
Pixel Union is a company built on creativity, teamwork and employee well-being. We come to the office (wherever that may be) to work hard, push our limits, and enjoy ourselves around good people.
Some of our perks include:
- Competitive total compensation
- Health benefits and RRSP matching
- Flexible work schedule and remote-friendly culture and systems
- Educational sessions and company-sponsored certifications
- Company-sponsored health and wellness allowance
To apply for this job please visit pixel-union.workable.com.