People. Without Borders, Without Limits.
PartnerHero is an outsourcing company that builds high-quality, dynamic, remote teams for startups. We partner with some of the best companies in Silicon Valley and beyond to find amazing human beings in the US and across the globe that can help these companies support their growth. We currently have team members in the US, Brazil, Honduras, Germany, Japan, South Africa, and more than 10 other countries.
We’re looking for a Director of Partner Operations, Customer Service Programs (or Senior Manager, depending on your years of experience) to help us manage the Customer Service / Customer Experience programs we’ve built for amazing partners like Udemy, BentoBox, Grindr, Meetup, Khan Academy, and Lovepop. You’ll play a key role in making sure their programs are running smoothly.
Focus: If you have a background in either e-commerce or SaaS, we will consider creating a more specialized role in which you would be given responsibility for our partners that fall into those categories.
Our Location: We recently moved our US Headquarters from the Bay Area to beautiful Boise, ID in order to build our new US operations center. (Never been to Boise? We think you’ll love it as much as we do.) We are open to candidates in Boise as well as remote candidates who can travel to and from Boise on a regular basis. (If you live in Boulder, Denver, Portland, Seattle, or the Bay Area and you’d be excited about a remote position, we’d especially love to hear from you.)
We need someone with polished people management, client relationship, and operations skills. (Operations = Building Customer Service teams, analyzing data, designing workflows, creating gorgeous docs and spreadsheets… You get the picture.) You will play an integral role in supporting our amazing partners and contributing to our rapid growth.
- Ensure that all of our partner’s customer service programs are running smoothly, meeting our partners SLAs and expectations (exceeding expectations whenever possible!)
- Directly supervise and mentor team leads and program managers responsible for running individual programs
- Come up with innovative solutions to customer service challenges
- Develop strong relationships with our partners, helping them understand that PartnerHero is not your average service provider
- Oversee the development of KPI dashboards and other systems for assessing the health of programs
- Serve as an escalation point for partner issues and directly participate in meetings with partner contacts as needed
- Work with CEO and VP of Operations to help win new business and design programs for partners
- Work with People Operations to define hiring and performance standards for all partner support roles (associates, leads, and PMs)
- Work with Learning & Development team on curriculum for the Emerging Managers Program
- Constantly work with program leaders to find new ways to optimize their programs and improve the job satisfaction of the associates working on them
- Keep leadership team up to date on the health of all partner programs, immediately surfacing risks as well as valuable opportunities to serve our partners better
- 2+ years (3+ preferred) in a Customer Support / Customer Experience leadership position
- A strong understanding of e-commerce and/or SaaS businesses
- Incredible written and spoken communication skills
- Amazing at winning people over, inspiring confidence, and building strong relationships
- A professional approach that is data-driven but philosophical as well
- Refined people management skills and a track record of developing talent
- Able to travel to Boise and other PH locations regularly
- Experience solving difficult operational challenges and resolving conflicts
- Experience with headcount forecasting and budgeting
To apply for this job please visit partnerhero.breezy.hr.