Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. At Meetup, you’ll help create the future of real community—a future where people show up, do things, and actually talk. Join us – we need your help.
We’re looking for a Support Manager to support the experience of organizations using Meetup Pro, an exciting new business that helps companies grow local communities around the world. Meetup Pro allows millions of people to experience the power and joy that come from real, local, face-to-face community.
Thousands of businesses currently organize Meetups, and many more ask how they can use the Meetup platform to connect with their fans and followers in real life. Meetup Pro helps those organizations to transform their audience into a community. We have over 300 customers (including Google Developer Groups, Salesforce, and WordPress), and are adding more every day. We need a strong Account Executive to introduce Meetup Pro to a wider audience. The trial period is crucial in the Meetup Pro sales cycle. We need a self-starter who is willing to both lead and roll up their sleeves to optimize sales for this high-stakes period.
This person will:
– Think outside of the box to find new and innovative ways to serve our Meetup Pro Community with an incredibly delightful support experience
– Lead a growing team of Meetup Pro Support Specialists to successfully build relationships, collect feedback and respond to our community of Pro Meetuppers.
– Lead the team with vision and purpose, always connecting your Pro specialists to the larger company vision and what happens in real life
– Create and embody a team culture of high expectations and personal accountability
– Encourage and support the team in continually evolving to meet the needs of Meetup Pro, its organizers, and its members
– Scale team workflows as we grow, with an eye and emphasis on international growth
– Analyze complex support flows and provide recommendations for Meetup’s community support processes, policies and product improvements
– Analyze customer satisfaction trends and assist in building team behaviors that increase satisfaction
– Track and analyze key operational metrics to deeply understand the support ecosystem and help determine where to focus optimization efforts
– Maintain and improve systems for measuring and tracking individual and team quality and productivity, while continually innovating new ways of measuring success
– Hold the team accountable to daily, weekly and monthly metrics of success
– Assist the team with defining priorities and time management
– Successfully resolve escalated cases
– Provide consistent and enriching developmental leadership to direct reports
– Hold direct reports accountable to expectations of role through performance management
This might be the role for you if you:
– Are an effective, responsible and inspirational team leader
– Have experience managing a team of 5+ people that consistently overperforms
– Have created and maintained a positive service team culture
– Are able to take on additional projects related to the overall team success
– Are passionate about, and understand the importance of, a positive member experience
– Operate at a high level and have high emotional intelligence
– View challenges as opportunities
– Look for new ways to learn and innovate systems to make them better
– Understand that support is an opportunity to build a brand loyalty and surprise and delight customers
– Have a background in support and customer service
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real world change and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.