Website Lose It!
Who We’re Looking For
An experienced, motivated individual to join our growing Customer Care team. Passion for working directly with customers and delivering awesome support experiences are must-haves!
Who We’re NOT Looking For
The perfect person. We’re a proudly imperfect team that makes mistakes, gets their hands dirty, and grows from each experience. We’ll take hard work, perseverance, and dedication to supporting your teammates over perfection any day.
If you’re an empathetic, thoughtful professional that has 2+ years working in a B2C support environment, let’s talk!
- Mastery of product knowledge for entire Lose It! family of products (iOS app, Android app, Challenges app, embodyDNA)
- Delivering accurate and timely responses to customers over multiple channels (email, chat, App Store reviews)
- Clearly identifying, reproducing and logging bugs / product oversights
- Detecting trends in customer issues and escalating appropriately
- Updating processes and workflows in Zendesk using automations, triggers and macros
- Guiding junior members of the team in their approach to customer care
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, both for our team and our processes and the Lose It! suite of products
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience troubleshooting technical issues with software products
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and think of creative solutions
- Hands on experience with Zendesk, Desk.com, Help Scout or similar software
- Exceptional written communication skill set
- Strong attention to detail and actively listening skills
- You’re not afraid to ask for help on complex problems, but also willing to dip your toes in and attempt new ideas for troubleshooting
- You genuinely care for the success of customers and understand the importance of helping them thrive
Sound like a good fit? Send us your resume and a cover letter. Your cover letter should detail why you are a good fit for Lose It! and what you can bring to the role of Customer Care Specialist.
Send your information to our jobs email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.loseit.com.