About Lingo Live
Lingo Live’s mission is to empower humans to contribute their unique potential to the workplace. Our vision is to bring the world together through meaningful, human connections.
We connect multilingual employees to a personal language and communication coach to help them contribute as their authentic selves with more confidence at work via task-based learning. We’re trusted by global organizations such as Microsoft, Comscore, Quantcast and NBC. We’re a distributed workforce with offices in San Francisco, CA and Brooklyn, NY.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strive to nurture a culture of inclusivity and belonging where everyone can thrive.
What You’ll Do As a Product Support Specialist
We take a “whole-human” approach and believe in timely, honest and empathetic interactions with our community. You’ll be a founding member of our support team, laying the foundation to empower our platform users: coaches, learners, and clients. You’ll work cross-functionally to ensure our users have access to logistical, light technical, and platform support.
You’ll gather feedback from users and provide insight into how we can improve their experience, helping us stay in tune with their needs. You’ll create and maintain resources that alleviate their pain. And you’ll contribute to operational initiatives to support our users as we continue to scale.
This is a part-time, shift-based, and remote position. Ideal candidates will be able to cover either North/Latin America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, or Asia-Pacific time zones.
Below is a breakdown of your responsibilities:
- Resolve support tickets, guiding and educating our users, and redirecting them when appropriate
- Manage communication, reporting, and assistance resolving bugs, technical issues, confusion, questions about the platform, or feedback
- Actively provide unbiased feedback and be the Voice of the User, working closely with Product, to help us innovate
- Develop deep knowledge of our solution and stay up to date on the most current product and platform releases
- Create, maintain and update support resources, e.g. FAQ, knowledge base
- Point to operational inefficiencies or gaps and help drive improvements, including certain organizational tasks, e.g. data entry, documentation, process design
- Be an active partner in the creation of our support function
You’ll succeed in this role if you embody these characteristics:
- Patient, empathetic, active listener
- Outgoing, friendly, genuinely interested in helping others
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Organized, focused, and efficient prioritization & task completion
- Skilled writer who can personify Lingo Live’s friendly and upbeat brand voice (see website and blog for writing samples)
- Calculated thinker, controlled reactions
- Self-directed, work well remotely and independently
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.