About the team
At Harry’s, the customer is at the core of everything we do. The Customer Experience Team focuses on creating effortless experiences for everyone who reaches out to our team, and serves as an advocate for our customers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Harry’s experience. From new products to marketing initiatives to our website, everything we do is directly influenced by our customers, and as a part of our CX team, you can help make Harry’s better, too.
About the role
As the head of our North American Customer Experience operation, you’ll manage and lead one of the largest teams at Harry’s, ensuring that our customers have a smooth interaction and experience. You’ll create and execute on operational strategy as we grow and scale our team with the rest of the Harry’s business. Just as importantly, you’ll manage and develop a team of high-performing, whipper-smart associates and supervisors, based in our headquarters and remotely in the Tri-State area.
What you’ll accomplish:
People management and leadership
- Lead and manage a team 30-40 CX team members, including three high-performing operational supervisors, as we scale with and support the Harry’s, Inc. businesses and our customers
- Take full responsibility for team performance as well as overall happiness / engagement of the team
- Coach supervisors on their own development as well as the development of their directs, doing so thoughtfully and with boundless enthusiasm.
- Contribute to a fun, friendly work environment that’s aligned with Harry’s values
- Fully own and held accountable for the North American CX Operation, actively driving improvements to our workflows and processes in order to meet our SLAs and KPIs while driving costs down, all without sacrificing customer experiences and quality
- Manage our third party relationship(s) and hold them accountable when they’re not meeting their commitments
- Directs and participates in planning activities related to the preparation of operating budgets and forecasting plan; ensure adequate staffing to maintain service levels and employee satisfaction
- Create a project and implementation plan for any new or replacement technology tools that help our operation run; strategize and research ability to add new technologies and support channels to our customer experience mix
- Work closely with QTD Manager to determine strategy and schedule for trainings, onboarding, QA audits
- Develop clear metrics and visibility into results against key priorities to ensure we have a solid understanding of individual customer and overall ROI.
- Align with leadership to stay ahead of business growth to ensure we are positioned for success.
- Track, analyze, and report performance data (i.e. SLAs, financial KPIs)
- Create a structure and process to analyze customer contact data and use that information to drive improvements to the operation. Utilize customer insights to make recommendations to further drive customer loyalty to the brand and improve the Harry’s customer experience
This role reports directly into the Head of Customer Experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/harrys/jobs/1113035#.Ws0bedPwZt9 →