Every interaction with our customers is a great way to build relationships, as well as an opportunity to build our brand and affinity for our product.
As a Product Support Specialist, you’ll be on the front lines helping to ensure those great experiences happen every day. Engaging with our customers requires critical thinking, an investigative mindset and impeccable communication skills. You will work with our design and engineering teams to understand and resolve complex issues. You will help us define, shape and execute our processes along the way. Each member of our team has the opportunity to grow their skills and own a specific area of responsibility as well.
We’re looking for someone who is technically inclined, eager to learn about design tools, and comfortable working in a startup environment where there are a lot of hats to wear.
• Address customer support inquiries effectively and empathetically through our support help desk
• Provide social support for our Facebook and Twitter communities
• Engage with users on our Community Forum
• Escalate technical issues with the appropriate engineering team for investigation
• Submit and track bugs in Asana
• Close the feedback loop with users when bugs are resolved and feature requests are implemented
• Craft detailed, easy to understand support content(i.e. saved replies, FAQs, tutorials, and internal documentation)
• Continually focus on improving our support processes as we scale
What We Value:
• Intermediate level experience with design tools (ex: Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator)
• Compassionate individual with strong interpersonal skills
• Well-developed communication skills (written and verbal)
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to distill complex ideas into easy to understand language
• Passion for learning new software and discovering new features along the way
• Love for cross-functional collaboration to ensure the best customer experience
• Experience with a support help desk like Intercom, Zendesk, Help Scout, etc
• Previous support experience for a SaaS platform
• Infectious optimism in the face of uncertaintCompetitive salary and equity package
• Health, dental, and vision plans
• 401k with employer contribution
• Flexible vacation time
• Daily lunches and snacks
• Culture of learning and development
• Dog-friendly office environment
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com