We make high-quality food accessible to everyone.
At Farmstead, we are on a mission to make high quality food accessible to everyone, by rebuilding the $800B grocery space from the ground up and opening it up to the 95% of US customers who have never bought fresh groceries online. We build AI-powered technology products that connect local food with local customers, while saving them time and reducing their anxieties around buying fresh food online. Our first product is a new digital grocer that brings you fresh, locally sourced products in under 60 minutes.
About This Role:
As our Customer Happiness Lead, you’ll be in charge of building a team of Customer Happiness Reps to provide customer support as we deliver groceries 7 days a week. You’ll also work closely with the operations and product teams to make sure we’re providing the best possible experience to our customers during all steps of the ordering process.
– Hire and train a team of world-class Customer Happiness Reps
– Define what Customer Happiness looks like at Farmstead
– Make sure your team is providing incredible support during all of our operating hours, 7 days a week.
– Respond to our customers via text or email
– Help our customers solve problems they may have with deliveries or with placing orders
– Work with the operations and product teams to make sure that our customers’ needs get addressed
– Help us hire and recruit drivers, and make sure drivers are getting on the road on time.
– Excellent written communication skills (in English)
– Experience in a customer service role
– An enthusiasm for customer happiness that translates into writing
– Genuine passion for and interest in improving the lives of our customers, that shows through in your writing
– Attention to detail; you can perform data entry tasks with minimal mistakes
– Time management skills; experience working on a deadline
– Ability to learn and use new software.
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.