On a mission to improve education
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a team and shape the future direction of support at a fast-paced startup? If so then this might be the role for you!
As our team and client base have grown we’re on the lookout for a Support Team Leader, someone passionate about leading and growing a team, improving systems and processes, and smashing tickets. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career and develop your leadership capabilities in a crucial role at a rapidly growing startup.
At Edrolo we’re transforming the way students learn and teachers teach. Our mission is simple: to improve education. But improving education is hard, so we must continue to build a world-class team to pursue the huge opportunities in front of us.
We’re an Australian, venture-backed edtech startup with global ambitions. We are currently gaining a lot of traction, with over 570 Australian schools as paying customers. Our team in Alexandria NSW and Fitzroy VIC creates cutting-edge online education resources for high school students and teachers.
The School Support Team is made up of a team of passionate high-achievers who are committed to our mission and doing their absolute best by our customers, each other, and internal clients. We’re a fun bunch with a variety of backgrounds, and are looking for someone to jump in and help contribute to and lead our unique culture. Our vision is to be the best support team in the world and through this to help our customers and internal clients succeed.
About the role
Based in our Fitzroy office, this role will throw you into a rapidly changing environment where we prize both quality and efficacy. As the Support Team Leader you will lead a passionate team of Client Support Associates and work as part of this team to scale processes and solve tickets for both internal and external clients.
This will require a variety of functions, including team management, a focus on excellent verbal and written communication, quick problem solving, and the ability to explain complex situations and issues clearly and succinctly.
We are looking for someone who has some team leadership experience, is up to date with what’s happening in the larger client/customer support scene, who understands how to engineer positive experiences, is comfortable and competent coaching others, is committed to personal growth, and most importantly is passionate about building a highly engaged support team.
Key role requirements
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven team leader experience where you have built or led a highly engaged team
- Proven customer service or SaaS experience
- A deep interest in support in a SaaS startup environment
To be a team player and model our values
- Experience with and passion for help-desk platforms and technology solutions
- To know what we mean when talking about CSAT, customer effort, handle times, engineering experiences, tickets…
- To be comfortable using data to make decisions
- To be tech savvy and able to identify smarter way of working
- To be a quick learner
- An eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver on time
- The ability to understand and work through complex processes
- The ability to think creatively and assist us to scale up our processes as the business grows
- A passion for our mission to improve education and vision to deliver world-class support
- Investment in your leadership development as part of an Edrolo team-leader programme
- Great career progression opportunities for high achievers
- Autonomy and support to shape the future of support at Edrolo
- Neat office with roughly 70 other great people in a convenient Fitzroy location
- No complex hierarchy or politics
- Regular social events such as dinners and drinks
- Wear what you want policy
How to apply
If reading this application has you feeling excited, we would love to see your application! Head over to this link and convince us you have what it takes to be successful in this role.
While we really appreciate all applications, being a small business, we can’t guarantee we will be able to get back to all who apply, but we will do our best 🙂
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://edrolo.breezy.hr/p/af38330ffe6b-support-team-leader →