Have you ever wanted to work for a company where people are excited to come to work every day and truly care about making a difference? At Cayuse, you’ll get to work with some of the brightest and most dedicated minds in the Software-as-a-Service (Saas) industry and have a great time doing it. Not only will you love coming to work every day, you’ll have a hands-on role in helping researchers change the world. And that matters, why?
Like what you hear? Read On:
Cayuse is currently hiring a Product Support Specialist I (front end). This position will be based out of our office in Portland. As a member of the growing support team, you’ll work directly with Research Administrators and University faculty, assisting them with using our products to develop and track grant proposals and compliance records. Don’t have Research Administration or compliance experience? That’s okay. We can teach you the ropes. It’s what we can’t teach that really matters.
Who we’re looking for:
We need a sharp, motivated smarty-pants with the brains to keep up with scientists and the sunny personality of our favorite barista (No not the snarky one, the really friendly one who always remembers your name) – Someone who can shift gears quickly from the phone to a project to new support ticket and do it all with a smile. Are you articulate and well-written with a knack for making the complex seem simple? Can you explain to a layperson the fact that there have been thirteen and also only one Doctor on Dr. Who? Then we want you to join our team. You may be asking, “But what’s in it for me?”
- A fantastic team of smart, hilarious individuals
- An atmosphere where fresh ideas, a spirit of service, and true collaboration are the norm, not the exception.
- A gorgeous office in a sustainable, LEED-certified building in downtown Portland.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- We have fresh fruit, healthy snacks, cold brew coffee and kombucha on tap, plus occasional catered meals.
- We go home every day knowing we helped make the world a better place.
Yup. It’s awesome. Are you?
Check out our dry-but-necessary job description for the fine print and qualifications.
- This position will be based out of our Portland office.
- Enthusiastic about starting the work day at 5:00AM Pacific Time
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Friendly, with a positive attitude
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Organized, with excellent time management skills in the face of rapidly shifting priorities
- Possesses a high level of emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Inquisitive and looks beyond the basic answer, seeking to understand the best resolution in the current context
- Passionate about helping people and solving problems
- Ability to learn and process new information quickly
- Excellent work ethic with a bias toward action
- Effective, clear communicator with the ability to adapt communication style for different audiences
- 1-2 years of SaaS Support experience
- Tools: ZenDesk, JIRA, Confluence, Slack
- Single Sign-On (SSO) and related technologies
- Developing or hosting online training
To apply for this job please visit cayuse.com.