Akkroo is a dynamic and fast paced tech startup, addressing the broken methods around collecting and processing leads from events. We are the pioneers of Event Lead Capture, offering a quality solution that connects events, sales and marketing for businesses all over the world.
We’re 5 years into our journey, having developed our platform and established global success. You would be joining a mature startup which has roots and a foundation, but still huge scope for growth and innovation. When better to get involved with a company?
We are creating this role to provide an important link between our Customer Experience team and Engineering teams, centred around important business tasks that affect key customers.
We’re passionate about building a product with the latest tools and technologies in a way that scales for some of the worlds biggest and most impressive businesses, whilst delivering world class exceptional customer service. This is a truly exciting role as you’ll need to apply your technical skills to investigating and categorising challenging problems, whilst also delivering amazing service for our customers. You will work with customers directly, so great communication and empathy is critical.
Day to day, you will sit and work amongst you’ll get to work with both our Customer and Engineering teams, so you’ll be a key piece of the puzzle. You will get dedicated time with each, and your mission will be twofold:
- Engineering task work, helping us process, setup and deploy time-sensitive integration requests from customers
- Assisting support team workers liaising with customers directly to deliver the best in class support through investigation and diagnoses, then working closely with engineers to ensure and deliver appropriate solutions
Should you happen to find yourself with time to spare, you will have opportunity to deploy your skills to work on exciting internal projects or challenges in your team and across the business. There are ample opportunities here!
We will provide support and mentoring to ensure you’re successful.
We’re looking for a technical problem solver, but with a penchant for communicating and interacting with people.
Our ideal candidate…
- Bright, enthusiastic and dedicated
- Kind, personable and friendly
- Great written and spoken English
- Good time keeping and attention to detail
- Boundless curiosity and strong self-education a genuine passion for learning
- Experience working in a customer facing role before
- Experience working in a business that sells to businesses (B2B)
What we’d like to know about:
- Your side projects
- Your interest in code
- Examples of when you’ve shone when working with other people
- What you’re reading and what events you attend
WHY WORK HERE?
We’re looking to pay a starting salary of £26,000 – £30,000 for this role, depending on skills and experience. We are committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow, so you’ll be rewarded for being an amazing employee and contributing to our growth!
A lot of places boast a great culture, but what’s going on here is really second to none (you have to see it to believe it). You would join an incredibly friendly but high achieving team. We have a set of core values which define us and shape our team, if they resonate with you then we could be on to something.
You can also enjoy…
- Tech/ work tools: We supply you with the best hardware so you can focus on the tasks at hand. We’ll hook you up with a MacBook on your first day, and we’ll sort out getting any additional hardware you need as you get settled.
- Equity: Akkroo is still small, so our new team members have the opportunity to own a slice of the pie through our share options scheme.
- Social: You can enjoy monthly team lunches (we’ll get the bill), various fun events and a company which genuinely gets on well with each other.
- Holiday: We’re all adults here, so we’ll trust you to decide how much holiday you want to take (with a minimum of 24 days).
- Pay: We’re committed to paying competitively so you’re not worried about making a living whilst you’re here.
- Life perks: Discounts on gym membership, cinema, high street brands and cycle-scheme.
- Food and drink: Fully stocked fruit bowls to keep you healthy, free breakfast options
- Learning perks: You’ll get a book budget, so treat yourself to your next reads on us.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://akkroo.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fb6k →