The European Support Hero is the first person our customers turn to for help, advice, and solutions.
Our customers include community managers, social media managers, marketers, and agencies managing accounts for brands.
The Support Hero is responsible for keeping our customers happy by helping them find answers to their questions quickly and with an awesome attitude.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
– Awesome Responses: respond to customers’ and prospects’ technical questions with timely, informative and friendly solutions; help customers find the best solution in the shortest amount of time.
– Guidance: help our customers discover how to get the most value from our product with helpful tips and resources.
– Escalation: escalate complex customer requests to Tier 2.
– Education: educate our clients to use the online knowledge base. Identify missing information within the knowledge base and contribute to continually improving it.
– Squash bugs! : test and report bugs to the development team. Keep our customers up to date on your progress.
– Reporting: make weekly reports to the support manager.
– Product feedback: Participate in support meetings to share insights from customer support for product roadmap prioritization.
- IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate is a flexible and adaptable go-getter comfortable with a fast moving, fast changing environment. Being a self-starter is key as you’ll be working remotely.
Language: you’ll possess total command of the English language. Written Spanish or German is a plus but not necessary.
Experience: 2-4 years experience working in a similar role.
Social: you have good knowledge of the social media ecosystem . You regularly read Facebook marketing and social media marketing articles and blogs.
Tools: you’re comfortable working with tracking and support desk tools (Intercom, Helpscout, Desk, etc.)
Zen: You can handle upset clients and stressful situations with a calm and helpful attitude.
Passion: you possess a love for problem solving and a passion for social media.
Since the job is remote, you’ll need a computer and a good internet connection of course!
If you think you fit the profile, we want to hear from you. Interviews will start the second week of January for a start date early February.
- WORKING AT AGORAPULSE
We’re a group of highly motivated, hard working individuals working out of 8 countries spanning 4 continents. Deriving happiness and joy from our work is part of our DNA and we strive as a company to empower our teammates to reach their professional AND personal goals. That said, we’re in it to win it in our space – it’s no accident that we’re ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. We’re nimble, we’re lean, and we’re humble – but we think and dream BIG. And while most of us work remotely, we foster and enjoy a culture where every colleague seems just a cubicle and click away.
If you value building amazing work relationships that will last a lifetime; and if you are seeking a company that will nurture and grow your career in challenging new directions, you just may be a fit.
To apply for this job please visit agorapulse.workable.com.