We’re pleased as punch to be a returning sponsor at SD Expo! Find us at our table on the Expo floor, taking in talks and workshops along with you, or at any of these:
- Wednesday June 20th: We’re teaming up with PartnerHero to provide food and beverages at the Welcome Party, at the Airbnb Portland office from 6pm to 8:45pm. For space limitation reasons, there will be two “shifts”, so RSVP for party A or party B here!
- Thursday June 21st, 4pm-4:45pm: Two options!
- How Working with AI Tools Lets You Deliver Superb Service – DigitalGenius Panel (Talk Room B): Mike Yakolev from our Technology Alliances team will join this panel hosted by DigitalGenius, along with representatives from Magoosh and Soylent, to talk about how to leverage this emerging technology to help your customers and your team.
- The CX Game (Workshop Room B): Dave Dyson from our Content Marketing team and a former support agent and manager, will take you through this workshop to help you focus in on CX improvements for your support team.
- Friday June 22nd, 11am-11:45am:
- Welcome to the Empathy Economy (Workshop Room C): Tiffany Apczynski and Todd Lienart from our Corporate Social Responsibility team will show you how to build a volunteer program for your support team that help bring more authenticity and trust to their customer-facing and internal interactions.
Dave Dyson - (SD Slack: davedyson)
Sr. Customer Support Evangelist
Vice President, Public Policy and Social Impact
Director, Corporate Social Responsibility
Senior Director, Content Marketing
Kayla Schmidt - (SD Slack: kaylaschmidt)
Technology Alliances Manager (working with AI tools” panel on day 1)