June 20 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Join us for a pre-event hike to explore part of what makes Portland magical. The hike will be around 5 miles long, and have 1000 feet of elevation gain. This classifies as a moderate hike. We’ll be going nice and slow so people can appreciate the views and forest. We’ll start at Lower Macleay Park and end at the Oregon Zoo, where we can take the MAX back to downtown.
- Contact: Matt Dale, @md in the Support Driven Slack
- Date & Time: Leaves promptly at Wednesday June 20th, 2 PM. Meet at 1:45.
- Start: Lower Macleay Park or Macleay Park Entrance. There is a pavilion at the park entrance where we will gather.
- End: Oregon Zoo – There is a MAX stop here to take us back downtown around 5 PM
Things to be aware of
June in Portland can be interesting. It will probably be in the 70s, with a chance of rain. So, please bring:
- Comfortable shoes, that you are comfortable getting a bit muddy.
- 1 Liter of water. There is water available halfway through the hike.
- A light rain jacket. It won’t be cold, but it might drizzle on you.
- High spirits!
RSVP at the bottom of the page!