- This event has passed.
Support Driven Expo
June 21 @ 8:00 am - June 22 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Support Driven Expo: Helping You Take the Next Step in Customer Support
Support Driven Expo brings together hundreds of people from the Support Driven community to share how we’re solving problems and moving the industry and our careers forward. We’re gathering some of the best folks in customer support to help you take the next step as a professional, leader, and in your career.
Support Driven Expo is for:
- Support professionals looking to learn a new skill or develop an existing one. Learn best practices, from essential support skills to working with data, and everything in between.
- Leaders of support teams and departments motivated to move their teams forward and to prepare for what’s next in customer support. There are no easy answers in leadership. See how different companies solve problems similar to yours.
- People who are curious about a career in customer support. Feel welcome in an inclusive environment to learn how people in support are building their careers, and see if a career in support is right for you.
- People who support diversity and inclusion in customer support. Diversity and inclusion benefits all of us and this is a place to share and learn from each other’s experiences.
Support Driven Expo includes:
TALKS AND WORKSHOPS
Talks and workshops at Expo are brought to you with support situations and perspectives in mind so you can apply them right away. You’ll hear how diverse organizations, from e-commerce to SaaS to nonprofits and more, handle the same types of challenges you face.
Think of the Genius Bar with some of the smartest and most knowledgeable companies in customer support. Our trade show sponsors work with hundreds of companies solving very specific problems. You can benefit from their experience by booking a time to discuss your challenges.
Featured support bar – Incident response audit with Statuspage
We’re big believers and supporters of customer support as a career. The career unconference provides a time and space to explore different themes such as:
- Getting started in customer support
- Being a woman in this industry
- Moving into management
- Being a person of color in this industry
- Moving into senior leadership