Over the past couple of weeks, we’ve seen lots of requests in the Support Driven Slack for information about upcoming conferences in 2019. Here’s a list of events suggested by members of the community. This is a living list in chronological order — we will update it as additional conferences are recommended.
If you’d like to attend a conference and are wondering how to request support from your company, check out Chelsea’s article, Tips – How do I ask my employer to pay for a conference?
2019 Support, Success, and Experience Conferences
- Customer Contact Week: Jan 15-18, Nashville, TN
- June 24 – 28, Las Vegas, NV
- October 7-11, Austin, TX
- Support Driven Expo Europe: April 1-2, Belgrade, Serbia
- The Future of Customer Experience: various dates and locations
- Apr 10, Dallas
- May 22, New York
- June 12, London
- July 18, Chicago
- August 15, Melbourne
- ElevateCX: April 26 & 27, Denver, CO
- Technology & Services World: May 6-8, San Diego, CA
- Empower: May 7-9, Philadelphia, PA
- ICMI Contact Center Expo: May 13-16, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Write the Docs Portland: May 19-21, Portland, OR
- Pulse Customer Success conference: May 21-24, San Francisco, CA
- Support Driven Expo Americas: July 11-12, Portland, OR
- Support Driven Leadership Summit: Sep or Oct (date and location TBD; see 2018 site)
- Write the Docs Prague: Sep 15-17, Prague, Czech Republic
- The Customer Success Summit: (place and date TBD; see 2018 site)
What are we missing? If you have a favorite conference that’s not on this list and you think folks in the community would find value in it, please ping me @andreabadgley in the Support Driven Slack and I’ll be happy to add it. Not in the Slack yet? Join here.