If you’re active in the Support Driven Slack, you’ve probably noticed daily questions about things like, “Does anyone have a resource for best practices in live chat?”, “How do y’all maintain your knowledge base?”, or “We’re considering outsourcing for weekend work — how have others approached this?”
We’re excited to introduce Support Bars at the Expo Trade Show this year to help attendees with just those sort of questions. Support Bars are like Apple’s Genius Bar, except for a critical difference: instead of a single company, you will have access to experts from a range of companies, and instead of Apple product expertise, you will have access to experts who create products specifically designed for Customer Support departments.
The Support Bar gives you an opportunity to engage with these companies outside of a sales context: sponsors are not there to close deals or deliver sales pitches, they are there to provide knowledge and insight. Trade Show sponsors work with teams across the support industry and provide tools for knowledge management, quality assurance, helpdesks, and AI, just to name a few. They see the various ways support departments approach specific problems, and have a broad perspective for helping Expo attendees figure out an approach for your own company.
Another bonus is that many sponsors are providing the option to book times with them: rather than depending on luck to have a conversation, you can be more intentional — you can choose a time that works with your personal Expo schedule.
Find more about each support bar at the bottom of the main Expo page (click on a company’s logo to see their offerings), or check out some of the different Support Bars below. But first an announcement about a party at the end of the first day of Expo…
See you in three weeks!
Guru Expo Launch Party !
Thursday, Jun 21 5:30 – 8:30pm
Flex your gaming muscles with Guru as we celebrate Support Driven Expo and a new product launch with an evening of awesome arcading at Ground Kontrol, Portland’s premier classic arcade. Free play means no quarters weighing you down, so hit that high score as you nosh on some light snacks and jam to the beats of DJ Ambush.
Bonus* If you find the Guru team at Expo for a drink ticket, your first round is on Guru!
Space is limited, so please register.
Trade Show Support Bars
Click the logo for more on what each sponsor is offering and to book your slot!
Come chat about all things chat! Stop by Help Scout’s table at Support Driven Expo to talk about using live chat to deliver responsive, scalable support your customers.
- How to overcome “the fear of chat” in your team
- Best practices for support over chat
- 5 rollout mistakes to avoid
- Sweet Help Scout Swag!
Connect with the Guru team at SDX! We’re here to chat about all things AI and knowledge management.
Book 30 minutes to get help with:
- Identifying and improving inefficiencies with complex support cases
- A no-nonsense primer on AI for support
- How to ask the right questions of AI & knowledge management vendors
- Ways to use internal + external knowledge more effectively in support conversations
- Making knowledge management not suck
We can’t wait to chat with you about how automated scheduling will help you serve your users better.
Book a time with us to get help with:
- Building a call-scheduling workflow your entire team can use
- Tactics to reduce no-shows and ease call preparation
- Strategies for using calls effectively in support and success contexts
Come visit DigitalGenius at Expo and find out how we’re helping transform the support role of thousands of agents around the world with the assistance of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning.
Book a time with us to get help with:
- Real customer stories that show how AI is already helping support teams around the world
- How AI augments the agent role, letting you focus on the interesting & complex stuff
- How to get started
- Answers to your own questions
Come see the Median team at Expo for a quick audit of your support tools and processes to see the best places for you to shave some time off each interaction without affecting the quality of support you provide.
Book a time with us to:
- Learn Tips & Tricks for super fast responses
- Discover little known tools that give your team superpowers
- Hear about best practices for handling peaks and valleys in support volume
- Get a FREE Median t-shirt!
Ready for more speakers?
Here are a few more sessions for you to get excited about. Only three weeks away!
Customer Success Is a Team Sport (Here’s How to Play It)
From this talk, you can expect to learn:
– Common anti-customer behaviors that crop up at every organization: what they are, and how they emerge
– What you can do as a CS leader or individual contributor to better align with product, marketing, and sales to combat these patterns
The CX Game
Customer experience is a big subject that covers a lot of ground, from product, to marketing and sales, all the way to the support experience. Even within the realm of customer support, there are a lot of potential ways you might improve the customer experience. But you’ve only got so much time, and very limited resources – so how do you decide where to focus your energy?
In this workshop, we’ll use an interactive game to give you a picture of where you’re at in your organizational maturity, help you zero in on a few opportunities for improvement, and work on building a case to help get you the resources you need.