We’re calling it Voices of Customer Support. We’ll be aggregating requests from awesome support blogs, companies and services that are looking for new voices to talk about some of your favorite topics (and maybe some things you haven’t heard of before), and sending out an email once a month. If you see something you like, respond to the email with your pitch, and we’ll send your information along. We’ll include information about what your pitch should look like in our inaugural email, so no worries about that right now.
I know, you’re already thinking how awesome this is going to be, right? Well, if you’re not and you’re still trying to figure out how this benefits you, you can use this new service to help:
- Showcase your ideas on websites and blogs outside of your own personal one
- Build up your brand and industry recognition
- Better develop your communication and writing skills by working with professional editors
- Bone up on your public speaking skills for podcasts, speaking engagements and webinars
- Generate new ideas for content that you might not have thought of before
- Try your hand at a new skill